School Nurse

 Nurse Michelle

Phone: 701-357-5352 ext: 2074


Degrees and Certifications:

Nurse Michelle

Hi! I'm Nurse Michelle.  I am the School Nurse.  I am contracted through Fargo Cass Public Health and I work at Central Cass Public School Monday through Thursday and every other Friday.  I am here to help keep our kids, teachers, and staff happy and healthy.  As part of my job, I go into many classrooms throughout the year to teach lessons to help keep kids safe, informed, and healthy.  I also see many students throughout the day in my office with everything from minor injuries, checking temperatures, to giving medications when needed, and more extreme issues as they arise.  My office door is always open and my phone is always there to answer questions or concerns you may have.  I look forward to working with you and keeping our school as healthy as possible!

Important Health Updates

  • New North Dakota Immunization Requirements

    Reminder to parents to update your student’s immunizations over the summer break-

    Student’s entering the 7th grade are required to receive one dose of Meningococcal (MCV4) after their 11th birthday & one dose of Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap).

    Students entering their Junior year are required to receive a second dose of Meningococcal (MCV4) on or after their 16th birthday.

    Students entering Senior year need to have had two Meningococcal (MCV4) vaccines. 

    Kindergarten students should have received their childhood vaccines with the last dose given after their 4th birthday.  This includes DTaP, IPV, MMR, Hep B, & Varicella.

    You are able to obtain the immunizations at your health care provider or at Public Health. The phone number is (701) 241-1383.  There is a Walk-in Clinic for student immunizations on 8/8/2019 at Fargo Cass Public Health 1240 25th St S, Fargo, no appointment is necessary.

    Please have your students receive these before the start of the school year.  Also, remember to bring in proof of the immunizations to the school. 

    Comments (-1)
  • Health Forms

    Please be sure to fill out the yearly health information form for your child. If your child needs an emergency careplan or to take medication during the school day, these forms are available at my office or at the Drs office. These forms need to filled out, signed by the physician and parent/guardian. Please stop in or call if you have any questions.  Thanks, Nurse Michelle

    Comments (-1)