Booster Club Needs You!
It takes many volunteers to provide enough concession workers for every varsity home game. Last year alone, Central Cass hosted nearly 40 home games plus 6 major tournaments. It usually takes a minimum of 5 people to man the concession stand and tournaments often require up to 35 people. When you do the math, it is easy to see why you are necessary link in the chain!
Please consider volunteering your time in one of our many activities! Working in the concession stand has side benefits as well – it is a GREAT way to meet other Central Cass parents!
Since its beginning, Booster Club has been charged with generating and sustaining fan interest in men’s and women’s athletics at Central Cass High School. Through the years, that mission has broadened to also encourage the youth programs of our community that feed into our High School athletic teams.
Support Of Its Mission
Booster Club supports this mission in a wide variety of ways:
* Provides concessions at varsity home games and tournaments
* Provides a meal fund for athletes at overnight tournaments, State Pizza Party when varsity teams qualify for state, and partial funding for additional equipment and Varsity Team Camps
Booster Club Funds
Booster Club funds are generated through several sources:
* Membership – Family memberships are $35 for the year and a single membership is $25.
* Concession Sales – at varsity home games
* Red, White, and Squirrel Night- fundraiser event
* Booster Club Golf Scramble- fundraiser event
Booster Club Projects
Provided funding for the following:
* A coach style bus for athletics/school travel
* Updating and replacement of equipment in the weight room
* Updating the track and field facilities
* Coaching shirts with logos to all coaching staff
* New football headsets, end zone camera, volleyball setting equipment
* Provided $30,000 of funding for equipment in Elementary Gym
* Purchased new score table in North Gym
* $250,000 Donation to the Athletic Fundraising for the New School Edition