Dear Parents/Guardians of 2020-2021 High School Students:
The course registration process for the 2020-2021 school year will soon begin. Please visit the Central Cass website for the following Registration materials (https://www.central-cass.k12.nd.us/Page/119).
• Central Cass Graduation Requirements
• Scholarship and College Requirements
• Central Cass Course Offerings & Descriptions
Over the next month students currently in grades 8-11 will meet with administration to go through the registration process and discuss course registration as it pertains to required courses, graduation requirements, and preparing for the future. We will also host parent meetings for our current eighth grade, ninth grade, and tenth grade families. Please plan to attend these meetings with your child as we will provide necessary information as students transition to high school and eventually into the real world!
Please note the important dates below:
- 2020-2021 Senior Course Registration @ 2:45 – Thursday, March 19th
- 2020-2021 Junior Course Registration @ 2:45– Monday, March 23rd
- 2020-2021 Junior Students and Parent Meeting @ 7:30 PM – Thursday, March 26th
- 2020-2021 Sophomore Class Registration @ 2:45 – Tuesday, March 24th
- 2020-2021 Sophomore Students and Parent Meeting @ 6:30 PM – Tuesday, March 24th
- 2020-2021 Freshman Class Registration @ 9:15 – Tuesday, March 24th
- 2020-2021 Freshman Students and Parent Meeting @ 7:30 PM – Tuesday, March 24th
We are excited to offer many opportunities to our students in the form of advanced placement courses, vocational and trade courses, as well as many elective choices across the content areas. Please discuss the schedule options and assist your child in making scheduling decisions for the upcoming year, as well as planning future high school years.
Please note that classes at Central Cass will be offered in many instructional forms as noted within the course offerings booklet:
• On Site- Taken at Central Cass with an in-house instructor
• Online –Instruction delivered online from a host site but taken at Central Cass under the supervision of a Central Cass Employee.
• Off Site – Not taught on Central Cass Campus. Student is responsible for travel, but Central Cass administration will work together to make schedule work with cooperating district.
Parents and guardians are encouraged to be a part of the course registration process. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 347-5352.