Black and Red Heading
High School Banner

Who Do I Contact?

As our approach to leadership changes we realize that many of you have questions about who to contact for specific concerns with your child. Below are a few examples to help you navigate our new protocal, but if you are ever in doubt just give the school a call and we will point you in the right direction!
Question/Concern Classroom Teacher Mrs. Ziegelmann Mr. Lemar Mrs. Wixo Mr. Forness
I have a question about a test my child just took. x
I do not understand why my child got a "C" on his midterm grade. x
I would like to register my 10th grader for CCHS. x x
My child is getting bullied in English class. x
My child was suspended from school yesterday and I need more information. x x
I would like to discuss scholarships that my student can apply for. x x
I would like to discuss the curriculum that CCHS uses for Social Studies class. x x
I am having a problem getting in contact with my child's classroom instructor. x
I would like my student to talk to an adult about issues our family is having at home. x
My child is getting bullied in the lunch line. x x
I need a transcript sent to a college x x
I do not agree with a policy that CCHS has put in place. x x x
I have talked to the teacher, but my child continues to be bullied in Spanish class. x x
I need to request a teacher for my student. x
I would like information on district curriculum and test scores. x
I would like my child to take classes that are off campus. x x

High School Yearbook

  • Purchase your High School Yearbook at! Search for Central Cass and order yours today.